Orthofeet Tahoe Womens Comfort Wide Orthopedic Diabetic Orthotic Athletic Shoe White/Pink/Gray Synthetic 5.5 M US
Orthofeet Tahoe Womens Comfort Wide Orthopedic Diabetic Orthotic Athletic Shoe White/Pink/Gray Synthetic 5.5 M US by Orthofeet at Sookie Sookie. MPN: 916M055. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Orthofeet Tahoe Women's athletic shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The
Features & Highlights
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat forms to the contours of the foot, enhances comfort, and helps alleviate pain at the foot and heel all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step, adds spring to your step. The Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design enhances stability, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points, and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Engineered to offer the best design for following athletic shoes: women's comfortable athletic shoes, women's arch support sneakers, women's athletic shoes for neuropathy, women's orthopedic sneakers, women's orthotic sneakers, women's therapeutic athletic shoes, women's arthritis athletic shoes, women's extra depth athletic shoes, women's wide athletic shoes, women's extra wide athletic shoes, women's heel pain sneakers, women's plantar fasciitis sneakers, women's foot pain sneakers.
- Designed to offer the best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|