Orthofeet Chelsea Comfort Orthopedic Diabetic Orthotic Womens Loafers Slip On Shoes Orthofeet Chelsea Womens Extra Depth Therapeutic Arthritis and Diabetic Shoes Black Leather 12 W US
Orthofeet Chelsea Comfort Orthopedic Diabetic Orthotic Womens Loafers Slip On Shoes Orthofeet Chelsea Womens Extra Depth Therapeutic Arthritis and Diabetic Shoes Black Leather 12 W US by Orthofeet at Sookie Sookie. MPN: 817W120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Orthofeet Chelsea Women's Loafers offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The Gel
Features & Highlights
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat forms to the contours of the foot, enhances comfort, and helps alleviate pain at the foot and heel all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step, adds spring to your step. The Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design enhances stability, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points, and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Best features for the following shoes: women's comfortable slip on shoes, women's arch support slip on shoes, women's slip on shoes for neuropathy, women's orthopedic slip on shoes, women's therapeutic slip on shoes, women's arthritis slip on shoes, women's depth slip on shoes, women's wide slip on shoes, women's extra wide slip on shoes, women's heel pain slip on shoes, women's plantar fasciitis slip on shoes, women's foot pain slip on shoes.
- Designed to offer the best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|